Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bored...

im bored and i don't feel like typing correctly tonight lol.  I'm laying in bed right now and can't sleep.  i know why...  its because i worked out too late tonight and my body and brain are still in hyper mode.  yay.  its 10 pm my time and well, of course the house is quiet!  so quiet that my fingers hitting the keys on my macbook sound so loud.  I'm trying not to wake paul.  lol.

so tonight's workout was another round of pure cardio!  and i loved every minute.  well, except the minute that i went to swipe my towel to catch my sweat and ended up slinging my iPod across the gym room floor.   yeah.  the towel caught the cord and *ffeewwwwmmm** there it goes, lodged itself right up under some lady's treadmill.    

I had to ask her to stop so I could grab it.  She looked at me like she might-a been "bitches be crazy"...  but then she helped me.  and i got it back.  oops.  sorry. 

anyways, other than that- workouts are going great.  i am down 3.8 lbs and counting.  you know whats funny.  i hated, dreaded absolutely could not stand working out while i was in the military.  i just freaking hated it.  dreaded pt and tests.. just ugh.  and now- that I'm out and i don't have anyone telling me i HAVE to do things a certain way- i am enjoying it!!!! like for real!  woot woot!  

hmmm  ok enough about working out.  what else...  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok i can't think of anything else right now :) so i guess i will close.  hope everyone is having a good day/night.  

loves to you all (minus a few of you- you know who u are) hehe
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha I would start a blog, except I never have anything interesting to say... and all of my "real" friends go shopping when we're spost to hang out so there's never anyone around to read them lol LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)