Monday, October 24, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise :)

FOR PAUL: ABRIDGED... I'm happy school started, I'm gonna miss you, I love you, I'm going to MS for holidays and I'm happy we are married :) Love you. 


I can't help but be in a great mood.  I have a super, wonderful, awesome hubby- 2 awesome (when they aren't fighting) kids and today is the 1st day of school!  Yay!  I know- most of you are probably like wtf.  But I love school!  I am a perfectionist though, so that leads to being very OCD about assignments, papers, etc.  Hey but it always leaves me with an A at the end :)  or B in the case of Math ugh.  Which by the way I have to take again and I will not be yay-ing about that!  Damn ASHFORD UNIVERSITY! The math I took doesn't xfer! Super sad!  

Anyways, yes, so I start WRTG 101 today (it's a pre req for all my 300 COMM courses, even though I already took writing and English :/ )  And Sociology 300!  Scary!  Not really, everyone I talk to says SOCY is boring!  So I hopefully will do fine.  My instructors seem cool.  One I won't ever meet due to being online but my SOCY professor I meet on Wed for my first face to face college class!  Exciting!  I know I sound like I should be going on vacation or talking about winning the lottery, but it's only school lol.  Oh well!

Other than that, Paul leaves in about 10 days or so.  I won't say the place, but I will show you a pic...
Yeah!  I know!  He even gets a tiki hut with his hotel! 
  
I'm excited for the place he is going (it's awesome) but sad b/c I don't want to miss him again so soon.  But I know the ropes....  Having been there done that before...


   




So since he won't be home for the holidays, I am taking the girls to their dad's so they can see him and his family. And I am off to MISSISSIPPI to see mine!!!  Woot!  2 weeks!  Can I handle the chaos that long???  bahahaha jk :) I can!  I hope I can get the girls for a day if their dad decides to come to MS to see his sister!  I wanna take the girls to see Momo Nell!  She sure misses them!!!!  

So over the next couple months we have a lot going on!  And on top of that, something tells me soon we will have a new addition to the family!......
..
..
..
..
I'm trying to talk Paul into a puppy!  What did you think?  I was preggers?  Not yet, but hopefully soon!  :)))

Anyways, things are going awesome.  I couldn't be happier, well maybe I could with $1M, a baby, big house, new car and a puppy, but other than that- I couldn't be happier :) haha jk!  I'm in a jokester mood right now :)))
Really I am so super happy with my life and how it is becoming everything I've ever wanted!  I am lucky!  

Loves to you all,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Halfway through Sociology you'll immediately start letting all your single friends know that the reason they're such social failures is because they obviously failed to blah blah blah when they first met that person or persons. Have fun!

    relevant:
    http://xkcd.com/435/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)