Friday, January 6, 2012

Almost NORMAL!- Well As Normal As I Can Get :)

So, I just called today to get my blood results from Tuesday's bloodwork for my HCG levels.  They are down to 15.15 !!!!!!  I am soooooo excited and happy!  I was just telling Paul how this week I feel like me again!  I feel like I am back to normal- well normal with my hormone levels at least :))))

I have to go get it drawn one more time on Monday to verify it is below 5 and then that's it!  Then this whole ordeal can be put in the past.  That also means I am healthy enough for Paul and I to start trying again!  Yay!!!  Well once he gets home again in Feb!

During the time he is gone I am working on me.  Working out, changing my eating habits and really making an overhaul of myself!  So far- I am doing great!  I've been working out to Jillian's 30 Day Shred every morning, making weekly breakfast,lunch,dinner menus and shopping off of them, eating off of healthy cooking websites and drinking more water!  So far, since 1 Jan 2012 I am down 6 lbs!  I'm averaging a pound a day.  I know it will taper off, but it's a great start!  I am feeling awesome and stronger already and I have a ton more energy!!!

Also, while Paul is gone, we are dog sitting a boston terrier named Major for some friends. He is amazing.  I love this dog and so do the kids!  Emily is currently chasing him around the apartment and he is loving it.  He is sliding all over the tile floors smiling, stopping and looking at her and then playing like a tease!  Such a cutie!  Can't wait til we find him a girlfriend so his owners can pimp him out so we can get a puppy!!!!

Anyways, I start class again too!  Jan 16th!  Changed my major to BS in Social Science and I am gonna try and focus on Sociology!  I love it!  I can't wait!

Oh well, gotta go!

Anyways, this blog will be short b/c well, that's all I have for now :)

Loves to all!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)