Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let's try this HCG thing...

Well, there has been so much hype about this HCG diet thing.  Our new CMSgt has been pushing it, people at work are on it and loving it and its everywhere.  So I am taking my chance on it.  My goal is to lose this last 30 lbs!  I have a couple people at work who just started it too, so we are all in this together! 

The jist of it is you take these drops, 3x a day and limit your caloric intake...  The drops I heard make you not hungry, but also, it attacks the fat (hard and soft) and breaks it up and lets you lose it/burn it up.   You are only allowed to eat certain foods and they are limited.  But the cool thing is once you are done, you can eat whatever you want, but of course, in moderation.  I can't go back and eat a row of Oreos, maybe just 2.  And I can't eat the entire pint of Ben and Jerry's only like 1/2 a cup.  So it is a healthier way of eating. 

Anyways, I started today.  The 1st 2 days it says to binge eat.  Eat everything fatty you can think of while taking the drops.  This way the drops know what fat to attack.  If you do not do this, it will attack the muscle and well, we dont want that.  So anyways, I took the drops, waited 30 min and ate breakfast, 2 english muffins with butter and coffee.  Then a few hours later it was time for lunch, I took the drops but was not hungry at all!  Not one bit.  But the paper said to force yourself to eat even if you arent hungry b/c the drops need this.  So I got Taco Bell.  Ugh, I felt so full and literally forced myself to eat a burrito and mexi melt.  Got a Starbucks to drink and now an trying to snack on Milano raspberry cookies.  I am a sweet tooth nut and this is all just making me feel nasty.  LOL.  Anyways, I weighed myself today, took all my measurements and well, tomorrow is another day of binge eating.  Then Monday will be the start of this! 

Now I know most of you are like, this isn't healthy, it's not safe.  Well it is not something that will be done forever and I am the type of person who needs to see results instantly (within days) or I get discouraged.  I hate working out but I do bc I have to.  But even when I went to a trainer for 2 months and worked out alot, I didn't see the results I wanted.  So with this, my plan is to see the results and have that as a huge motivator to keep up working out and increase it! 

I wanna be smaller, I wanna keep my curves, but I want to feel better about myself.  I always say I like myself from the neck up and I want to be able to say I like my body, all of it.  Anyways, I will keep you posted on my results and how I am doing.  If it doesn't work, I will tell you so you don't make the same mistake... 

So here is to day 1 {cheers} with another 29 to go!  (It is a 23-42 day program, I am shooting for 30 days.)

xoxo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)