Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sucess! 8 lbs gone!!! 22lbs more to go!

So it has been 1 week since I started the HCG diet.  Last Saturday was my 1st weigh in before I started anything...  My weight if you remember was 190.8.  Well this am, I am weighing in at 182.8! That is a loss of 8 lbs in 1 week (that includes my 2 gorge days!).  I am feeling great!  I can already see a difference in my waist and my jeans are fitting looser and better!!!  I am excited and so motivated to stay on it! at this rate I hopefully can hit my goal weight in a month!

The girls have been a great help!  Madison has been learning in school about healthy stuff (food, exercise, etc) and she is a big motivator.  I was pre packaging my food for the week and she comes up to me and offers to help and says, "I'm glad you wanna be healthier mom, that means you will live longer and be around longer and that makes me happy".  I felt so awesome in that moment!

Anyways, this isn't gonna be long, Madison has her cheerleading today! 

xoxo
Katie



I found this pic and it just speaks to how I am feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)