Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding. Wedding. And More Wedding...

So we are in the planning phase!  Yay!  We are shooting for 10 June with the hopes Paul will be home by then and the girls can be here too (they go to their dad's during the summer). 

With that being said, our colors are eggplant purple and key lime green.  I know I know.  You are saying what the...???  But hold up.  It looks good :)  SEE...

The colors are summery and fun!  And that's what this wedding is gonna be!  F-U-N!  There is so much to do and I am kinda overwhelmed!  But here is what I have so far.  Let me know what you think or any ideas you might have!

For the cake:  top tier with 2 tiers up cupcakes under it like this!
Isn't that awesome!  And less mess!  Next we have the bouquet... I am thinking one of these... Or just white callalillies ties in purple...


So pretty!!!  Location is a big thing... We want someplace that is nice for outdoor ceremony, indoor reception and that will move indoors in the event it rains!  Here are SOME places we are looking at.  Definitely no exclusively! If you have ideas, let me know!  Our budget for the wedding is around $5k.  Including food, location, music, renting stuff, etc.  Most places come with some of these things... 

Or there is a little white old church right outside the Base... Looks similar to this:  Little White Church

Anyways, Give me ideas that are budget friendly!!! 

As soon as Paul has a definite date to come home, we will let everyone know and send out invites!!!

xoxo
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors and the cupcake cake! June is coming up pretty quick, can't wait to see what you guys come up with and keeping our fingers crossed Paul comes home when he is supposed to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are fantastic. You really have a good eye for stuff :) Going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)