Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Skinny Person Inside Wants Out!

 I hate to put my weight here, but it's for accountibility sake...  I weighed in at 190.8.  I have been 185-195 on and off for about 18 months.

Ok, so this is what like day... Lemme look... The start of Day 4 on my HCG thing.  The first 2 days (Sat and Sun) I ate a lot just like I was supposed to.  So anyways, usually (people at work say anyways) you gain a pound or so.  Well, I lost .6 lbs.  Anyways, that was cool.  So you weigh in everyday and today, Tuesday, at like 445, I weigh in and.... I am 186.2 lbs!!!  Yay!  That's a total loss in just a couple days of 4.6 lbs!  I was super shocked!  But the avg loss in 1 cycle is like 20-30 lbs! 

So I've always seemed to have an issue with weight, at least in my mind.  Even before kids, I saw myself as heavy.  It hasn't always been the best of times for me and I look at clothes thinking, wow that's cute and then I try it on (in a size I think will fit) and I look like I just put on a shirt from Baby Gap!  Jeans that are usually "my size" I can't get past my hips and if I can, then they are too big in the waist.  Ugh.  I am just tired of not feeling comfortable in my own body.  I don't like what I see in the mirror and I wanna be healthy.  I don't want to worry about if someone is making a joke about me, like we all seem to do when we see someone in clothes that they shouldn't be wearing. 

I like me, I just am not so happy with most of my body.  But that's ok.  I am not whining about it, I am doing something about it.  With this program and light exercise (you aren't supposed to work out heavy), I am soon gonna let this skinny girl outta this blubbering body lol.

Now I say that and I don't want any of you thinking I am going to or want to shrink to be stick thin.  No.  I love my curves, I love feeling like a woman (not a barbie doll) and my goal weight is 160.  Pre-kid I weighed around 145ish, so, just a little above that and I think I will still look healthy, look like a mom and have my curves that (to me) are the defining factor! 

So another day down...  More blog to come soon!
xoxo

Katie

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome about the weight loss. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will continue to see results if you stick with it and feel better too. One of my girlfriends did that HCG diet and she got down to her goal weight sometime last summer and has managed to stay there ever since. She looks great and has got all of us turned on to it. I was thinking about doing it post-baby as well. Kuddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this is Darcy LOL. That's my google screen name apparently :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks darcy, yeah everyone i talked to has been able to keep it off too which is odd bc you think diet and as soon as you get off you gain it back. but none have. so my hopes are high and my jeans are already feeling looser! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ramstein, Germany
I'm Katie. I am a mother of 2 great girls and a am married to the most amazing guy ever, Paul. I am 30, Paul is 26 and my girls, Madison- 9 and Emily- 6. There is never a dull moment in our lives!!! I currently go to school full time and volunteer a lot. As of Jan 2013, I have embarked on a life changing endeavor- losing 35 pounds! I currently blog about it, so feel free to catch up :)